Pakiza Knit Composite Limited
Code of Conduct
Pakiza Knit Composite ltd’s goal is to provide “world Class” merchandising, Marketing, Sourcing and order management services to its customers while being a leader in the respect of:
- On time Delivery
- Highest quality Standards
- Adhere to local & international Standards of ethical Compliance
- Environmental Control and sustainability
Pakiza Knit Composite ltd believes and monitors its business partners must operate in full compliance with all applicable local and national laws. Pakiza Knit Composite ltd confirms to the following business standards and also requires its business partners to confirm to these standards which are in consistent with the satisfaction of every individual involved in the business.
- Legal & Ethical Standards: Vendors shall fully comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the manufacture of the merchandise, the facilities where it is made and accommodations made available to workers.
- Child Labor: Pakiza Knit Composite ltd shall not tolerate the use of child labor and not encourage employing any persons less than the age of 18 years, regardless of the law of the country where the factory is located.
- Forced Labor: Pakiza Knit Composite ltd does not use forced or involuntary of any kind, including prison labor, debt, forced labor or labor that is requires as a means of political coercion or as punishment for holding, or for peacefully expressing political views. Pakiza Knit Composite ltd will not knowingly do business with the vendors or suppliers who use forced labor in any form.
- Compensation: Should be complied with applicable labor laws and provide wages and benefits at a rate equal to the greater of the minimum legal wage or the wage that meets prevailing local standards and shall pay workers overtime compensation in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Hours of Work :Shall maintain employees work hours in compliance with local standards and applicable laws (i) not be required to work more than the lesser of (a) 48 hours per week and 12 hours overtime or (b) the limits on regular and overtime hours allowed by the law of the country of manufacture or, where the laws of such country do not limit the hours of work, the regular work week in such country plus 12 hours overtime and (ii) be entitled to at least one day off in every seven day period.
- Non Discrimination: No person shall be subject to any discrimination in employment, including hiring, salary, benefits, advancement, discipline, termination or retirement, on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, or social or ethnic origin.
- Health & Safety: The work environment shall be safe, healthy and cleaned where provided, in the living accommodations.
- Freedom of Association and collective Bargaining: Employers shall recognize and respect the right of employees to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
- Environment: Pakiza Knit Composite ltd complies with all environment rules, regulations and standards applicable to its process and practices in its work environment. Pakiza believes that this is our ethical responsibility to protect the environment.
- Customs Compliance: Pakiza Knit Composite ltd complies with applicable customs laws and in particular will establish and maintain programs to comply with customs laws regarding illegal transshipment of finished products.
- Security: Pakiza Knit Composite ltd and its business partners will maintain facility security procedures to guard against the introduction of non-manifested cargo into outbound shipment (Ei: Drugs, Explosive, biohazards and for other contraband.)